So what's happening energetically for us this full moon?
- Heightened emotions and sensitivities...you may feel things more deeply and feel extra sensitive to the energies around you
- Feel more creative or get creative ideas that you will want to put into practice. A great time for all artistic endeavours!
- A time where you will really be able to feel your strong connection with nature which will be very healing for you. Get into nature around the dates of the 20th and 21st in any way you can and tap into the recharge and strength it will give you
- You may feel things a little too intensely so please allow the crying that may come at this time. A good cry will be very cleansing and cathartic right now. And remember that these intense feelings are just energies passing through. Keep releasing the energy and allow it clear passage to pass so you don't hold onto anything unnecessarily.
- Really concentrate on practicing your healthy and safe boundaries as you will feel the pull of other people's energies quite strongly right now. Keep yourself safe by keeping your boundaries in place. Say no if you have to and retreat into some quiet time just for you.
- You may feel like using your 'escapism' tools during the heightened emotions but make sure they are safe and healthy escapism tools! Use journaling, reading, tv watching and meditation instead of food, alcohol etc.
Support for Kids
It's time to get crafty! As there is so much creative energy about right now, it's a great time to encourage your kids creativity and artistic expression. This may be painting, cooking, drawing, writing, working with play-do, kinetic sand or clay or working with textiles and patterns. If you aren't a crafty type (me!) just provide the materials for the kids and see what they come up with or set them a project like making a collage or picture out of leaves, flowers and pebbles in the yard. For the builders, set them a goal to make something out of lego or magnetic blocks etc. Any creative activity will hold their interest for longer at the moment!
It is a very sensitive moon so for any sensitive or empath type kids, don't schedule too much interaction with other people, have quiet time at home and be ready to comfort if they are feeling overwhelmed or teary. Remember to encourage any tears and emoting as just like for yourself, it's better to allow an outlet for emotions/energy to pass through than keeping them stuck inside.
If you have a dreamy type child, be aware that they may be even more unfocused and their thoughts will be elsewhere! It's the dreamy Piscean energy around so just make sure you are keeping an eye on them to prevent any accidents while their mind is elsewhere and they are not 'in their body' as much!
And also remember that everyone's emotions are heightened during the full moon so keep that in mind and have lots of understanding, cuddles and kind words at the ready.
Emotional Support Tools
Flower Essence blends to be taking during this full moon:
🌸 Let it Go
And enjoy any full moon rituals you might like to get up to - a magnesium bath, crystal cleansing, journal writing etc.
It can also be a great time to get some energy healings like reiki, (they can be done via distance healings if you are in lockdown) and if you can do some yoga and meditation or just sit quietly watching a candle flame for 10 minutes. Anything that helps attune your energy body with your physical body around this full moon energy will be extremely beneficial.
Make sure you are gentle with yourself and others right now and reap the benefits of working with the energy within you and around you...
Yours in Health,