Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. You’re at https://naughtynaturopathmum.com.au, which is owned by Naughty Naturopath Mum Pty Ltd, Lynch Family Trust (ABN - 18672476939).
Naughty Naturopath Mum allows you to purchase wellbeing products online through this website.
- You may buy products and services offered online by Naughty Naturopath Mum by navigating the catalogue and shopping cart available on our website.
- To buy products or services via our website, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that all information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading.
- We may cancel orders where we consider that you have not dealt with us in good faith or have otherwise breached applicable laws, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged.
- If your PayPal account or your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your PayPal account and credit card account for the amount charged, including delivery charges and applicable taxes and duties, at our discretion.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Prices include Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST) unless your billing address is outside Australia, but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable.
- GST will be applied to all purchases delivered within Australia regardless of where the purchaser is located.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Naughty Naturopath Mum may provide special offers in relation to our products and services from time to time.
- At any time, we may terminate any special offer without advance notice.
- If terminated, a special offer will continue to apply to products and services you ordered in good faith in accordance with these Terms before the special offer was terminated.
- Promotions, discounts and promotional codes are valid for the advertised dates and times only and cannot be extended. Discounts cannot be applied to orders placed outside of the advertised promotion times.
- If a discount code is supplied, this must be applied at checkout to redeem the promotion. Discount codes cannot be added after your order has been placed and confirmation received.
- Unless specified, all promotions are available to retail customers only.
- Promotions do not apply to shipping, GST or duties or similar services.
- Once your order has been placed no amendments or cancellations can be made.
- The full payment for your order (including the product price and applicable delivery charges) is deducted from your chosen payment method on completion of your order.
- We accept payment via PayPal, Shopify pay, Afterpay and credit card and do not retain or store credit card details.
- PayPal, Shopify, and Afterpay have separate terms and conditions that govern third-party payment processing and we are not responsible for the application of third-party payment procession term and conditions.
- The majority of inventory Items will be posted within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
- During heaving promotional periods like Christmas, delivery time can be extended.
Exchanges or Credit
- Due to the nature of our business being vibrational remedies, along with Covid and the postal delays, it's not an option to swap or exchange blends.
- We encourage the customer to check their order confirmation and if there is a mistake, to contact us as soon as possible. We do turn our orders around promptly, so if there is the opportunity to amend your order before it is sent, we will do our absolute best to do so.
There is no refund available for change of mind after an order has been processed. at any time.
Defective or Faulty Items
A refund may be offered if an ordered item is defective or faulty under the following conditions:
- You must notify Naughty Naturopath Mum immediately upon noticing any defects or faults AND within 7 days of receiving the order and provide your name, order number and details of the defects or faults and a photo if possible.
- Upon notification request for refund of items and return address for the items will be provided and a pre-paid eParcel return slip will be sent to you via email or post. This slip is to be added to the parcel and returned to the Naughty Naturopath Mum Online Return Orders office for processing.
- Returned items will be examined for faults or defects and you will receive a notification from Naughty Naturopath Mum about whether it agrees that the items are faulty or defective within 48 hours of the receipt of items by us.
- If deemed faulty by Naughty Naturopath Mum, a replacement item will be shipped where possible (subject to stock availability) or a refund will be issued.
- Naughty Naturopath Mum will not be responsible if your return is lost in transit back to Naughty Naturopath Mum. Therefore, we recommend that you send all returns by traceable post.
- Returns will be processed within 10 business days from the day the return arrives at Naughty Naturopath Mum Online Return Orders Office.
- While we make every effort to keep our website content current and relevant, from time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions, and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available.
- Despite any clause in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and PayPal, Shopify pay, Afterpay or a credit card has been charged.
- If PayPal, Shopify Pay, Afterpay or your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your PayPal, Shopify Pay, Afterpay or credit card account for the amount charged.
- All products are offered for sale subject to available stock.
- If for some reason your PayPal, Shopify, Afterpay account or credit card has been charged for an item that is out of stock, we will cancel your order and issue a full refund to your PayPal, Shopify pay, Afterpay or your credit card account in the amount charged
You understand and agree
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering.
- If your goods are returned because an incorrect address was provided you will be required to pay shipping and insurance costs to the correct address prior to the release of your item/s.
- The majority of inventory Items will be posted within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
- It is your responsibility to inform us promptly (within 5 business days) if an order does not arrive, by emailing email@example.com
- During public holidays and promotional periods, for example, Christmas and Mother’s Day, delivery times may be extended.
Custom Blend Preparation
- The preparation of custom blends may require a longer delivery time and dependent upon when the client questionnaire is provided to Naughty Naturopath Mum.
- We use Australia Post and selected couriers for all domestic shipping.
- Domestic shipping charges are a Flat Rate of $9.90 for standard postage and $14.90 for express postage.
- You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address.
- For domestic shipping, please allow up to 10 business days after despatch for delivery Australia wide depending on your location.
- You may provide a residential address or PO Box Number.
- For international shipping, we use Australia Post’s Registered Post service.
- This option is preferred as this service provides for faster delivery times and the peace of mind of full tracking and signature on delivery and allows us to provide our best service.
- International shipping charges are a flat rate of $15 per order (New Zealand) and $35 per order for all other international destinations that we ship to.
- Naughty Naturopath Mum takes no responsibility once your item/s have left Australian shores.
- Naughty Naturopath Mum will not be held responsible or liable for any customs duties/taxes, restrictions and/or delays which may exist at a specific destination.
- Tracking numbers are included with all deliveries.
Title (including the risk of loss and damage) in goods purchased pass to you upon delivery to you.
- To the extent legally permitted, we exclude all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by us (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded.
- Any liability we may have to you under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again, at our option.
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You are also entitled to have the products replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
- To the extent legally permitted, under no circumstances are we to be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from the supply of products or services via this website or the use of such goods or services by any person, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This exclusion and waiver of liability apply to all legal causes of action, including but not limited to contract, warranty, or negligence.
- Where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, as described in these terms and conditions, you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund
- All products purchased are purchased for personal use and you make the purchase and use the products for their general description application at your own risk.
- No product provided can be considered to be provided as a personal prescription or provided on the basis of or considered as health or medical advice and does not in any way replace the advice, therapy, treatment or prescription protocol provided by your medical or health professional.
- You have purchased a product. You have not purchased any individual health advice.
- If you have any health issue we strongly advise you seek advice from a suitably qualified health and/or medical professional before you use any product from this site.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are excused from supplying our products, services, and other obligations and will not be responsible for any delays where, and so long, as we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by events or causes beyond our reasonable control.
- We will endeavour to notify you of any delay and its expected duration.
- If we are prevented from performing our obligations for longer than a reasonable time, we may elect to cancel your order and issue you a credit in the amount paid for the order without further liability to you.
- We may alter these Terms from time to time by posting the altered version on our website.
- You should visit the website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations.
- In the case of an alteration, the altered Terms only apply to products ordered via the website after the alteration takes effect.
You agree to deal with us in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws. These Terms are governed by the law of Queensland, Australia.
Notices to you
We may notify you by email, a general notice on this website or by another reliable method to an address or using contact information previously provided by you.
You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org