So what's happening energetically for us this full moon?
- is all about self care and self nurture! I mean this is paramount at all times but this full moon energy will enhance whatever you do for yourself right now ten fold. So now is the time to ramp up those nurture routines or put anything into action that you told yourself you would 'get to' later that you know will enhance your health and wellbeing
- this is also a time for releasing old and redundant emotions and emotional ties. You know the term 'emotional baggage' that can weigh us down? Well there is a lot of energy around supporting you to put those bags down or even hurl them off a cliff and move on
- this is also a completion stage for whatever you began in October last year. Are there any conversations, projects or commitments to yourself or others that you started back then? You will feel those coming to a close and a sense of completion.
- you might also notice your focus on goals becomes more refined or laser sharp - things you had an inkling about might suddenly become crystal clear and you'll want to go after it with a renewed sense of energy and purpose
- having things fair and balanced will also be important right now which is more of the influence of the Libran sign. Use this to settle any disputes or bring areas of your life that have felt out of whack into a more balanced state moving forward. Write out some meal plans, get your to-do lists sorted and plan a few weeks ahead in your diary making sure you are factoring some YOU time in there
- You could also feel more optimistic and positive about the future than you have in past months. You'll just have a sense that things will turn out ok in the end even if it feels like there is a lot of hard work ahead. You will be more confident in yourself and your ability to handle things which is why you will have a sense that it will all work out down the track.
Support for Kids
Encourage your kids to do something relaxing and peaceful and demonstrate what self care can look like so they can practice with you. Some deep breaths while listening to some calming music, taking a relaxing bath with some essential oils and just having a good old soak for the pleasure and feel of the water around them instead of just getting clean! Even showing them how to look into the flame of a candle and relaxing their mind while concentrating on their breath can slow down those racing thoughts. Explain to your kids that we need to reset our nervous system as often as we can and it can just be for 60 seconds at a time to have an amazing effect on our stress levels. What a great thing to learn while you're young!
For older kids, you might want to support them in letting go of what they don't want to carry around anymore by encouraging them to write it down on a piece of paper and then crumpling it up and then throwing it out or ripping into many pieces. Then make use of the laser focus they may have right now and get them to do some forward planning or start work on a project for fun or a school assignment.
You might find siblings arguing more than usual over what is fair and not fair and that is because balance and fairness will feel even more important to them right now so make sure you are treating all kids as equally as you can and help settle disputes by encouraging a group chat about what is best and fair for all right now. Participating in the communication will help everyone feel heard.
Emotional Support Tools
Flower Essence blends to be taking during this full moon:
🌸 Self Love
🌸 Let it Go
And enjoy any full moon rituals you might like to get up to - a magnesium bath, crystal cleansing, journal writing etc.
It can also be a great time to get some energy healings like reiki, and if you can do some yoga and meditation or just sit quietly watching a candle flame for 10 minutes. Anything that helps attune your energy body with your physical body around this full moon energy will be extremely beneficial.
Make sure you are gentle with yourself and others right now and reap the benefits of working with the energy within you and around you...
Yours in Health,