So what's happening energetically for us this full moon?
- will urge you to make a much bolder move or decision than usual. Don't be surprised if you feel a huge surge of strength to tackle something you have previously been afraid to address
- your relationships will be under a spot light and it could be make or break time! You will feel clearer and stronger on any outstanding issues in your relationships and may feel compelled to draw a line in the sand or dissolve it completely (partner, friends, family, work colleagues....watch out!)
- you may notice others around you speaking their truth more or appearing more combative than usual....
- conversations may be more intense and emotional than usual and things may be said and done more impulsively...so make sure you slow things down whenever and wherever possible
- Any control issues will be amplified so just be aware of that in yourself and others and try to not get pulled into power struggles
- Maybe let any road rage, politics and tricky conversations take the back burner for a while
- Some of our emotional baggage or old wounds may come up during this time so if you notice any jealousy, paranoia or manipulative behaviour surfacing...breathe it out and send it into love
Support for Kids
Well, where do I start? 🤣 Please, please, please try and breathe through your kids behaviour at the moment! With the combative, argumentative energy about not to mention the impulsive urge....there could be a few more meltdowns than usual. It's so important not to get locked into power struggles with our kids right now as it will get us absolutely nowhere except maybe increasing some crying and screaming from both sides!
Of course this is very easy to say and much harder to put into practice when you yourself have some similar feelings going on, but just being aware that this energy is about may help. Also start practicing walking away and taking 10 deep breaths and then coming back to encourage your kids to do the same. Modelling some calming practices for them works better than just telling them to do it so let them see you walk off and calm yourself down and then hopefully they will be open to doing this as well (when they are ready!)
Their self control and regulation of their own emotions won't be great so also feel free to just create some space for everyone in the family right now until things feel less intense. More solo play or time in own bedrooms Don't overbook or over schedule and anything you can do to SLOW DOWN what's happening in your household at the moment will be a big help.
And also remember that everyone's emotions are heightened during the full moon so keep that in mind and have lots of understanding, cuddles and kind words at the ready.
Emotional Support Tools
Flower Essence blends to be taking during this full moon:
🌸 Let it Go
🌸 Self Love
🌸 Tantrum Tamer
🌸 Slow Down
And enjoy any full moon rituals you might like to get up to - a magnesium bath, crystal cleansing, journal writing etc.
It can also be a great time to get some energy healings like reiki, (they can be done via distance healings if you are in lockdown) and if you can do some yoga and meditation or just sit quietly watching a candle flame for 10 minutes. Anything that helps attune your energy body with your physical body around this full moon energy will be extremely beneficial.
Make sure you are gentle with yourself and others right now and reap the benefits of working with the energy within you and around you...
Yours in Health,